Teams are at the heart of what we do at The Living Word Community Church. If its worth doing its worth doing as a team.
- Collegiate Teams - for students (undergraduate, graduate, academy, full-time or part-time)
- Worship Arts Teams - for artists of all types
- Service Teams - ways for you to serve others within The Beloved either on Sunday or during the week
Are You Searching For Something More?
Isn’t there more to life than just classes, deadlines, and exams? At Beloved Community, we believe that everyone needs meaningful connections with people who care…other college students just like you.
The Living Word Community Church College Ministry is not just another organization or activity. It is a community! We want to be a place where you can be authentic and feel comfortable, a place where people know you - your ambitions, fears, failures and still love you unconditionally. Nothing glamorous, just real people with real issues, on a journey together.
Are you looking for an opportunity to get plugged into something bigger than yourself while building real relationships with other college students? Join us at The Living Word Community Church.
How Can You Get Involved?
- Coffee Nights: Provide the perfect break away from studying or a stressful week. We meet at Starbuck’s every Thursday night to meet new students and hang out with friends.
- Special Events: In addition to all the other exciting things going on, we like to host big events on a regular basis (i.e. Coffee House, Ski Trip, etc.)
- Play Groups: Activities providing you with the opportunity to hang out with other college students and have fun in the city!
- Sunday Services: Casual, contemporary services that address relevant issues in a non-threatening environment.
- Growth Groups: Small groups of students that meet weekly to help you explore and strengthen your faith, as well as strengthen your relationships with others.
- Servant Evangelism: Every Tuesday we go to college campuses to serve the students with acts of kindness in order to show God’s love in a practical way.
- Ministry Teams: Four different areas that you can serve in the college ministry. A great way to get more involved!
Worship Arts Team
The Living Word Community Church loves artists! So much so that it is our desire to see every artist use their gifts to become all that God has intended for them to be.
The Worship Arts Team at The Living Word Community Church Church is a community of artists who, together, unleash the arts to create transformational moments in people’s lives. The Worship Arts Team includes visual artists, musicians, dancers, film producers, writers, technicians, actors and those with a passion for worship arts. We believe that God has given us the arts so that we can honor Him, and share His love with others.
The Worship Arts Team is a place to…
- Belong: build healthy relationships and be a part of something bigger than yourself
- Create: use your God-given talents to serve and do what you were made to do
- Become: discover the unimaginable – God’s amazing love – and become all that God intends for you to be as an artist
How Can You Get Involved?
- Come to our next Worship Arts Team meeting to connect with other artists at The Living Word Community Church. Worship Arts Team meetings are usually held the 3 rd Monday of the month. Check out The Living Word Community Church’s calendar for the next meeting date.
Submit the form below and tell us about yourself and what team(s) you would like more information on.
Serving at The Living Word Community Church is one of the best ways to demonstrate your love for God and others. It is a sure way to make a difference in the lives of hundreds of people. In addition serving at The Living Word Community Church, it is a great way to grow in your faith by doing what God created you to do.
“Do not neglect the gift that is in you, which was given to you…”
– 1 Timothy 4:14
“A spiritual gift is given to each of us as a means of helping the entire church.”
– 1 Corinthians 12:7
Below is a list of dozens of Sunday service opportunities, as well as a way for you to volunteer during the week.
Interested In interning At The Living Word Community Church?
The Living Word Community Church has semester internships (fall, spring and summer) as well as yearlong internships. Multiple opportunities are available each summer in the area of missions and evangelism. Semester internships and year-round internships are available in the following areas: collegiate ministry, church planting, small groups, worship arts, media and missions/evangelism.
We love mission teams at The Living Word Community Church. So if you are planning a mission trip to Los Angeles, please feel free to contact us for an application to work with our church. We welcome college and young adult groups for ministry, outreach and community service. We have Mission Team opportunities for Spring, Summer and Fall 2004.
SUNDAY SERVICE TEAMS
(Simply check the box beside the areas of service you are interested in. Each of the following are Sunday only service positions)